Monday, May 25, 2026

I closed a 750k deal at 19

“When you need nothing, you fear nothing,” At 19, Tayme Alame closed a 750k sale. Not with a script. Not with a formula. With energy. He’s the mind behind the 27-second pitch. The king of cold calls. And he’s using AI to outpace an entire industry. In this episode, he breaks down: → Why sales is NOT logical → The psychology of people who sell millions → How “needing nothing” is the ultimate flex → Why virality = relatability → How AI will 10x you (or replace you) If you’ve ever waited for the “perfect time”... this one’s for you. #MphoDagada Disclaimer: I do not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred from you acting or not acting as a result of watching any of my publications. You acknowledge that you use the information I provide at your own risk. Do your research.

from Mpho Dagada Network https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WKqs-oGYVAg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SARS Is Coming For The Taxis.

SARS has named the informal economy and the taxi industry as priority sectors for broadening the tax base. In the same fortnight, the FSCA p...