Friday, January 23, 2026

Mentorship Sessions: Stop Being a Slave to Your Feelings: The Discipline Masterclass

Discipline is the only way out. If you are tired of setting goals and failing, or feeling like a slave to your own habits, this session is for you.n this Mentorship Session, I am taking you behind the scenes of my personal journey. Most people see the cars, the business, and the lifestyle in Dubai, but they didn't see me when I was overweight, broke, and completely ill-disciplined. I realized that if I couldn't control my own appetite, I would never be able to control a bank account. I’m sharing the raw truth about how I shifted my mindset from "Slave" to "Free," inspired by the wisdom of the Bible and the mindset of high-performers like Eliud Kipchoge. Stop waiting for motivation. Motivation is a feeling; discipline is a decision. Watch this if you're ready to take back control.

from Mpho Dagada Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQEOC5_tTUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

SARS Is Coming For The Taxis.

SARS has named the informal economy and the taxi industry as priority sectors for broadening the tax base. In the same fortnight, the FSCA p...