Step into Lady Zamar's vibrant world of rainbow, love, and creativity with her new book and album. Experience the magic of her artistry and storytelling. 05:35- My parents don't like the arts industry 11:45- You shouldn't speak about your life to anybody 14:21- I wanted to be a public speaker 15:51- Getting bullied on social media 19:17- Perception is powerful 23:02- What are you going to do with hatred 24:14- People thin love is a fairytale 29:14- Theres so many things women are not prepared for 32:32- The more you love the more you get hurt 32:42- You cant say you love and be afraid of pain 32:59- If you are afraid of the challenges that love will bring you then your not ready to love 35:12- I wanted to publish so I wrote a children's book 36:56- I started singing in the church 37:57- If I were to write my actual thought, I'd be making very dark music 39:08- I wanted to make music for people who don't want to stay in their bad emotions 39:41- The title of my new album is called Rainbow 40:21- I have a song on the album called party in heaven 41:35- Women have placed too much pressure on themselves to be good 42:41- The person you consider is the side chick may actually not be 43:47- I actually do believe you only have one lifetime partner, If you lucky you have two 44:27- If you don't challenge yourself in life, You will never get to the things meant for you 45:19- I wish I could present rainbow as a book 46:30- I broke away from the royal theme of naming my albums 49:22- The moment an artist stays in one place you then begin to die 52:23- Don't expect thing from people that you cant give yourself 55:47- I want to leave this world with beautiful pictures 57:02- I don't want to end up like Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse 58:56- I guess we will all make it if we just stop faking it 01:00:27- I don't want my person to dress themselves up for me đź””Subscribe for guidance towards your dreams with Mpho Dagada's wisdom: https://www.youtube.com/@MphoDagada/featuredtutorials?sub_confirmation=1 ✅ Stay Connected With Me. 👉Facebook: https://ift.tt/qzGYgdy 👉Instagram: https://ift.tt/rZJBz2V 👉Tiktok: https://ift.tt/SxG8IbX 👉Twitter: https://twitter.com/mphodagada 👉Threads: https://ift.tt/VelLvzp 👉Linkedin: https://ift.tt/pY9c8UQ 👉Website: https://ift.tt/K3QYAol 👉All links: https://ift.tt/5bSJDXt 👉Facebook: https://ift.tt/qzGYgdy 👉Instagram: https://ift.tt/rZJBz2V 👉Tiktok: https://ift.tt/SxG8IbX 👉Twitter: https://twitter.com/mphodagada 👉Threads: https://ift.tt/VelLvzp 👉Linkedin: https://ift.tt/pY9c8UQ 👉Website: https://ift.tt/K3QYAol 👉All links: https://ift.tt/5bSJDXt 👉Facebook: https://ift.tt/qzGYgdy 👉Instagram: https://ift.tt/rZJBz2V 👉Tiktok: https://ift.tt/SxG8IbX 👉Twitter: https://twitter.com/mphodagada 👉Threads: https://ift.tt/VelLvzp 👉Linkedin: https://ift.tt/pY9c8UQ 👉Website: https://ift.tt/K3QYAol 👉All links: https://ift.tt/5bSJDXt
from Mpho Dagada https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bd2-6NHJNI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SARS Is Coming For The Taxis.
SARS has named the informal economy and the taxi industry as priority sectors for broadening the tax base. In the same fortnight, the FSCA p...
-
Arise South Africa unpacks its Manifesto from Mpho Dagada https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YE7u7goHeE
-
In this episode of the For This Reason Podcast, I’m joined by the incredible Tomi—a powerhouse serial entrepreneur, property investor, and b...
-
We continue with our deep dive into the latest season of Black Mirror. On the 2nd episode of the latest season - "Bete Noire" a my...
No comments:
Post a Comment