Sunday, August 2, 2026

You Don't use Historical Performance

Is past performance actually a trap? đŸȘ€ It is easy to look at an asset’s history and assume it will just keep climbing. But as Nerina Visser (CFA), points out in our latest episode, there is a massive missing piece to that puzzle: Context. đŸ§© To make smart investment decisions, you need to stop asking “what did it do?” and start asking “what was the economic environment that caused it?” and “what role will this play in my world going forward?” 🌍 Catch the full conversation with Nerina Visser on how to actually future-proof your portfolio. #MphoDagada Disclaimer: I do not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred from you acting or not acting as a result of watching any of my publications. You acknowledge that you use the information I provide at your own risk. Do your research.

from Mpho Dagada Network https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zMmlImm0MWM

No comments:

Post a Comment

MANIPULATION THE GLOBAL MARKETS JUST HAD A HISTORIC 48 HOURS

Four markets. Four massive moves. All connected by ONE event. Today I break down exactly what happened, why it matters, and what it means fo...