Tuesday, May 5, 2026

I worked 4 times zones in 24 hours to build this

While you slept, he was closing four continents. 🌍 Most people want the "Dubai Lifestyle," but they aren't willing to work the Dubai hours. In our latest episode, the Godfather of Dubai Real Estate breaks down the 24-hour cycle that built a multi-billion dollar career: * 9 AM: Local UAE Market πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ * 7 PM: The UK Market πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ * Midnight: The US Market πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ * 3 AM: The Australian Market πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί "I didn't find this on the streets. I killed myself to do it." He sacrificed his 20s and 30s so he never has to worry about his 40s. Are you willing to trade "medium" living for a lifetime of freedom? #MphoDagada Disclaimer: I do not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred from you acting or not acting as a result of watching any of my publications. You acknowledge that you use the information I provide at your own risk. Do your research.

from Mpho Dagada Network https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JFn7iJbipzE

No comments:

Post a Comment

IRAN WAR, where are we headed to in the world.

Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vGtCBsOpF8VuZyGuBisyA/join Welcome to the official channel of M...